Welcome to the Autism Events Calendar
- This event has passed.
Morning Explorers @ Blakesley Hall, Birmingham
July 19, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
f you’re an adult or child on the autistic spectrum or with other special needs and would prefer a quieter visit to our museums, join one of our Morning Explorers sessions!
Our museums will open early for you and your family to explore in a quiet and welcoming environment.
Half price admission, plus one free carer place at Thinktank, Blakesley Hall and Sarehole Mill.
Free admission at Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery.
Entry to Coffin Works normal admission with one free carer place.
Places must be pre-booked by calling 0121 348 8263 or by booking online.
Morning Explorers dates for 2018 are:
- Thinktank – Thurs 22nd February, 9-11am
- Sarehole Mill – Sat 19th May, 9-11am
- Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery – see Dippy the Dinosaur on tour! – Fri 27th July, timed ticket entry at 9am or 10am
- Blakesley Hall – Thurs 19th July, 9-11am
- Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery – Dippy the Dinosaur – Thurs 9th August, timed ticket entry at 9am or 10am
- Thinktank – Sat 10th November 9-11am
On 9th August and 10th November, why not follow up your visit with an Autism Friendly Relaxed Tour at the Coffin Works at 11am. The Coffin Works is just 5 minutes walk from Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery , 15 minutes from Thinktank. Please phone 0121 233 4790 to book Coffin Works tours.
For more information, please contact Rosie Barker, Community Engagement Officer on Rosie.Barker@BirminghamMuseums.org.uk
- July 19, 2018
9:00 am - 11:00 am
- Event Category:
- West Midlands
- Event Tags: