Welcome to the Autism Events Calendar
- This event has passed.
Morning Explorers @ Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
August 9, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
See Dippy the Dinosaur on tour! Timed ticket entry at 9am or 10am
If you’re an adult or child on the autistic spectrum or with other special needs and would prefer a quieter visit to our museums, join one of our Morning Explorers sessions!
Our museums will open early for you and your family to explore in a quiet and welcoming environment.
Half price admission, plus one free carer place at Thinktank, Blakesley Hall and Sarehole Mill.
Free admission at Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery.
Entry to Coffin Works normal admission with one free carer place.
Places must be pre-booked by calling 0121 348 8263 or by booking online.
- Sarehole Mill – Sat 19th May, 9-11am
- Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery – see Dippy the Dinosaur on tour! – Fri 27th July, timed ticket entry at 9am or 10am
- Blakesley Hall – Thurs 19th July, 9-11am
- Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery – Dippy the Dinosaur – Thurs 9th August, timed ticket entry at 9am or 10am
- Thinktank – Sat 10th November 9-11am
For more information, please contact Rosie Barker, Community Engagement Officer on Rosie.Barker@BirminghamMuseums.org.uk
- August 9, 2018
9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Event Category:
- West Midlands
- Event Tags:
- Birmingham, Dinosaurs
February 10 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am